We are committed to the serving of safe, healthful, and quality meals in our effort to support the academic growth and success of our students.
The goal of School District of Superior Foodservice is to:
- Follow the regulations of the National School Lunch and Breakfast programs as administered by the United States Department of Agriculture.
- Provide the opportunity for all students to meet their daily nutritional needs for meals consumed at school.
- Provide healthy choices that comply with the Dietary Guidelines.
- Provide affordable, quality meal choices in pleasant surroundings, served efficiently by compassionate and empowered people.
- Develop the skills of each employee through training for professional growth.
►Did you know?
- We serve over 3,300 lunches and 2,000 breakfasts each day!
- We employ over 40 people in our 8 school cafeterias!
- That our Child Nutrition Program is self-supporting.
- Revenue sources include federal government reimbursement for meals served, government commodities, paid student meals and adult paid meals.